Our Vision is to eradicate child mortality from preventable causes, and provide children a dignity life with future.
Our Mission is to create the tools and resources needed to get to fulfill our vision, as the creation and development of an International Alliance to help.
Values & Principles
We are an independent NGO, with Christian values and principles, without political affiliation and respect cultural, religious and political diversity, gender and race, as long as it is not detrimental to the dignity and human life.
Born in accordance with the general guidelines established by:
- The Declaration of Human Rights, 1948
- Convention on the Rights of the Child 1989
- The Millennium Development Goals 2000
- The Copenhagen Consensus 2004
- The Paris Declaration of 2005
- Accra Agreements 2008
Our specific objectives are:
- Protection and defense of disadvantaged children.
- To promote social awareness